- ★ High Speed & Flexible: Transmit data at speeds up to 10,000 Mbps (or to 10 Gigabit per second); High bandwidth of up to 600 MHz, guarantees high-speed data transfer for online gaming and online high definition video streaming, server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance
- Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6/Cat6A/Cat7, provides universal connectivity for Xbox One，Xbox 360, modems, PS3, PS4, computer, laptop, networking switch, routers, printers, ADSL, NAS, VoIP phones and more
- ★ 100% Bare Copper Conductors: Enhanced network cable performance and comply with specifications for communications cables, ensure minimal noise and interference. The connectors with Gold-Plated contacts, molded strain-relief boots, and snagless molds resist corrosion, provide durability, and ensure a secure connection
- ★ Save Space: Flat Cat 7 cable design helps to avoid entangled wires, saving space. Run under the carpet or in a thin cross-sectional plane (such as a door, swivel arm, drawer, etc.). It can be used in any environment, including home, office, outdoors, etc
- ★ Warranty & Service: Lifetime Guarantee for Free Replacement or Full Refund! Our customer service team will provide you with 24-hour technical support. Bundled with the 20 cable clips
Intended for Wired Home and Office Networks
Our RJ45 Cat-7 Ethernet patch cable connects computers to network components in a wired Local Area Network (LAN), it provides universal connectivity for everything from computers, printers, servers, routers, and switch boxes to network media players, network-attached storage devices, VoIP phones, and other standard office equipment.
Ultra fast, reliable and uninterrupted network connection at all times
The speed and quality of a wired LAN depends greatly on how fast data is transmitted between computers and network components. Transmit data at speeds up to 10,000 Mbps (or to 10 Gigabit per second)-10 times faster than Cat-6 cables (1,000 Mbps).
Don’t be fooled by cheap Copper Clad Aluminum (CCA) cables! Cat7 cables are supposed to be made of bare copper (BC). Copper has a much higher conductivity and tensile strength than aluminum and our cables must be made of 100% pure oxygen-free bare copper!
These cables are constructed of Double Shielded twisted pairs which can reduce cross-talk and aid in signal quality and data transmission. The RJ45 connectors have 50 micron gold plated contacts to resist corrosion and degradation.
– Cable Type: CAT7 4-Pair SSTP
– Connector Type: Gold-Plated RJ45(8P8C)
– Cable Performance: Up to 600 MHz
– Conductor Gauge: 32AWG
– Cable Structure: Stranded
1 Pack* Hi-Speed CAT7 Internet Network Cable 50FT – White
All costs will be covered during your Lifetime Replacement Process.
Internet speed depends on many uncertain factors which include the cable, your router, switch boxes, other network components, and also service provider.